The IEEE International Conference on Mobile Data Management (MDM) invites proposals for panels. MDM'05 focuses on challenges and opportunities for data management and access technologies in the evolving world of mobile, wearable and pervasive computing.
For a complete list of topics of interests please check the call for papers.
Panel proposals should address controversial issues and must be debate-oriented rather than a series of short presentations.
Short panel summaries will appear in the Proceedings.
Proposals should contain the following information:
- Title of the panel
- Name, affiliation, contact coordinates of the proposer(s)
- A brief summary and a tentative list of questions that will be posed to the panelists
- A short statement about the importance and relevance of the panel
- Short bio of the proposer(s)
- A list of potential panelists
Panel submission deadline: December 10th, 2004 Notification of acceptance: January 10th, 2005
Panel proposals should be sent to the panel chair Evaggelia Pitoura via email (firstname.lastname@example.org)