Type of contract: Open
Position: Senior Software Developer Frontend/Backend - Web based Products for the Maritime Industry
The individual will be introduced and become familiar with the products, technologies and standards used within the company. After successful orientation the individual will be taking a driving role in our range of web based products for the Maritime Industry. Additional to technical challenges, this will require the individual, to become familiar with marine related terms, concepts and working procedures.
- Architecting, designing, coding, testing and validating server side based on Python, Java and REST
- Designing and developing web client side using HTML/JS/CSS/EmberJs/jQuery/kendoUI.
- Taking part in the agile development full cycle of project development from Analysis, Design, Implementation, Review, Testing and finally Deploying.
- You will be required to take part in the support process of our products and talk to customers to clarify and resolve issues
- Degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering or relevant field
- 2 years experience in a web related software development position
- A good understanding of databases and SQL
- Experience in Java or Python essential
- Experience and good understanding of web client technologies: HTML/JS/CSS and client side MVC frameworks.
- Ability to research technical issues and generate creative/innovative solutions
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment utilizing good judgment and initiative
- Strong Planning, organizational, interpersonal and verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to travel
- Shipping related experience and knowledge will be considered an advantage
Starting Salary: €28.000 - €30.000
Please send your resume at
Tel: 25 87 56 29