WeAreQiiwi International LTD is looking for a junior Unity3D Developer to be a key contributor to our Nicosia studio.
We are seeking a developer responsible for supporting games for various target platforms based on the Unity3D framework.
Your primary responsibilities will be to implement game functionality translating design ideas, concepts, and requirements into a functional and engaging game.
- Implement game functionality as per communicated design
- Communicate with other team members to establish effective pipeline and integrate media assets
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Experience on Unity3D, including experience with scripting, textures, animation and GUI styles
- Experience with mobile and console game development
- Ability to constantly learn and stay in touch with evolving game standards and development technologies
- Understanding of object-oriented programming
- Familiarity with current design and architectural patterns
- Writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
What we offer
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days paid vacation per year